Ordering and Payment
- When placing an order from the bridal ready to wear, kindly ensure that you have checked all the parameters and have confirmed the details before placing an order. After the order is placed we will send you a confirmation email.
- If you would like to place your order offline, kindly use the contact form or send an email to email@example.com and a member of the team would respond.
Bridal RTW and Custom
- We accept Bank Transfer to our Naira and Uk account, PayPal, Credit / Debit Card payments, POS in Store.
- Total cost of the order will be calculated once all parameters are filled. The price of a dress may vary based on the additional modifications you've made to the style
- For custom bridal dresses consultations are done virtually and pricing is ascertained after consultation. Prices range from 550 GBP for custom civil wedding dresses and 2,200 GBP for wedding dresses
All your orders are shipped from our processing centre in Lagos, Nigeria through our delivery partner
When an order is received an order confirmation will be sent directly to you.
Depending on your payment method, once payment is confirmed we’ll begin processing your order for shipping
- Lagos: All bridal dresses are pickup only from our studio, delivery will be arranged by the customer
- Other States: All orders outside lagos will be shipped via our delivery partner once production is concluded
- International: All international orders are shipped using our delivery partner.
Lagos and Rest of the World
4 - 6 Months
A tracking number from our delivery partner will be sent to you, this should enable you to track your order while it’s on its way to you.
Occasionally, items may be out of stock or backordered. You will be alerted in both instances. In the event of a backorder, you will be provided with an approximate shipment date.
The cost of shipping is calculated at the point of checkout and is dependent on your country and region
Ideally your order will take 4-7 working days to deliver once shipped but allow additional time for customs check.
Your order will be delivered during working business days and may require a signature so kindly ship to an address where someone can receive the package for you.
Depending on your country, public holidays may impact delivery timelines. Kindly note that Imad Eduso Bridal has no control over additional delays as a result of this.
Kindly note that for misplaced packages, Imad Eduso Bridal upon confirmation from the shipping company will resend the order to the customer but we are not liable to issue refunds for lost packages.
If no complaint is raised about an order within 14 days Imad Eduso will assume there are no issues and the package has been received successfully.
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final for Imad Eduso Bridal.
For all alterations the customer will bear the cost of shipping to us while we pay the cost of shipping the altered item back.
Imad Eduso does not offer returns/exchanges for custom orders and items bought on sale or at a discount
For other issues with your order kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Imad Eduso Bridal does not offer refunds.
Customs and Duties
Kindly note that international orders may be subject to additional customs tax and duties depending on the laws within the recipient country. We have no control over what charges may be applied to your order but we advise that before placing an order you consult the customs office in your country for additional clarification. All additional custom charge is the customer's responsibility.